Please Keep Your Sales Receipt
- All returns must be accompanied by sales receipt.
- Returned merchandise must be in original packaging, clean and in saleable condition.
- Returns must be made within 45 days from date of purchase.
- Sump Pumps, Kerosene Heaters, Power Tools and Power Equipment (i.e. GENERATORS, LAWN EQUIPMENT, CHAIN SAWS, POWER WASHERS, SNOW THROWERS, COMPRESSORS, ETC.):
- Returns MUST be made within 45 days.
- Returns MUST be accompanied by original sales receipt.
- Defective Items will be subject to testing by our Tool Repair Department. Refunds or replacement will be processed as per the warranty agreement from the Manufacturer.
- Items purchased during emergency situations (POWER OUTAGE, SNOW AND ICE STORMS, ETC.) ARE NOT RETURNABLE.
- Clothing that has been worn, washed and/or has had tags removed may not be returned.
- New York State law prevents us from taking toilet seats back if the box has been opened. The only exception is if the toilet seat is defective.
- All custom cut or tinted items (glass, copper, wire, paint, etc) may not be returned.
- Please take care in selecting special order items. Special Orders and nonstocked items are not returnable or refundable.
- All refunds will be made in the manner original payment was tendered; i.e., cash, check, credit card, or put on a charge account.
- Any purchases paid for by check and have met the return policy criteria will have a check mailed to the customer after the check has cleared.
Exception: Refunds for returned merchandise paid for by cash in excess of $50.00 will be refunded in the form of a check.
Download our return policy (pdf).