At Williams Lumber we continue to offer the latest in Stone, Landscape and Masonry Products. Understanding the technology and requirements of today’s landscape projects is a must. Green Building has certainly become a major focus recently, with good reason, we need to protect our natural surroundings. At Williams we understand the importance of this and offer quite a few products to help with these growing needs and requirements.
Take a look at some of our new additions for this season. Williams is now your local Authorized Distributor for Cast Lighting. Old world craftsmanship …today’s technology® Cast lighting offers solid cast bronze and copper low voltage outdoor lighting systems. Lighting systems can serve a few different objectives. Primarily designed for security, lighting systems do offer more, whether it’s safety, increased usability of recreational spaces or just beauty, landscape lighting can be an environmentally friendly feast for the eyes.
Unilock, “The Original” and “The Best” has been designing and manufacturing paving stones and walls for over 35 years. Williams Lumber is proud to be a local dealer of these proprietary next generation concrete products. Making great strides in sustainable design, we offer a variety of Eco-friendly permeable pavers. The use of permeable pavers is a recommended Best Management Practice (BMP) under the Environmental Protection Agency’s National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System program requirements. It is also a recommended construction practice under Low Impact Development and Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) guidelines. Contact our knowledgeable staff for assistance.
We also stock other Environmental conscience products such as Arxx insulated concrete forms (ICF). No matter how complex a project, Arxx forms are a simple and permanent solution. Arxx walls are strong, safe, quiet and energy efficient. Arxx systems can be designed for an effective R-value of 50!
Along with the many eco-friendly products that Williams Lumber supplies there are a host of traditional masonry materials from natural cleft and thermal cut pattern bluestone, broken irregular bluestone flagging and treads, to concrete blocks, flue, fire brick and Rumford fireplaces. Popular manufactured veneers from Cultured Stone, Environmental StoneWorks, Ply Gem Stone and StoneCraft can be ordered as a lower cost option. Natural stone veneers and wall stones from Ayers, Champlain Stone, Rolling Rock and Greystone Quarries are also available for immediate delivery. Stop in to see us and “Nail it Right the first time”.
Links to manufacturers’ sites (will open in new window):
- Ayers Supply – Producers of Quality Natural Stone
- ARXX – Insulated Concrete Forms
- Cast – Solid Bronze and Copper Landscape Lighting
- Cultured Stone – Manufactured Veneer Stone
- Champlain Stone – Quarriers of Natural Building & Landscape Stone
- Environmental StoneWorks – Manufactured Veneer Stone
- Greystone Quarries – Natural Landscape & Veneer Stone
- Ply Gem Stone – Manufactured Veneer Stone
- RealStone Veneer – Natural Stone Thin Veneer
- Rolling Rock Building Stone – Natural Landscape & Veneer Stone
- Sakrete.com – Cement Mixes
- Sandell Manufacturing – Reliable Construction Solutions
- SEK – High Performance Hardscape Products
- StoneCraft Industries – Manufactured Veneer Stone
- Superior Clay Corp. – Rumford Clay Fireplace & Other Components
- Surebond – Sealers, Cleaners and Adhesives
- Unilock – The Original Producer of Concrete Pavers and Walls
- Utica Cast Stone Company – Custom Residential & Commercial Concrete Precast
Wherever your dreams or needs take you, we can help. For more information, contact us at 845 876-WOOD and ask for Masonry sales.